Monday, August 22, 2005

I am a High-Level Computer Geek

Ok.. so i took the computer geek test today and guess what... I am a High-Level Computer Geek. here are my test scores


My computer geek score is greater than 85% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

Overall, you scored as follows:

15% scored higher (more computer geeky),

0% scored the same, and

85% scored lower (less geeky).


Compared to those in the same age group as you:

14% scored higher (more computer geeky),

1% scored the same, and

85% scored lower (less geeky).


What does this mean? Your computer geekiness is:
High-Level Computer Geek. All of those below you are envious of you! (...Well perhaps not the cool people)

6 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Yazan Malakha said...

you know that still means you're going to have to bow down to me :P

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Yazan Malakha said...

If you were referring to the picture next to my name, which I doubt, that would be me, If you're referring to the guy's picture in the test, that would be Seymour Cray, creator of the CRAY 1-4 Supercomputers, Cray4 ran at 1GHz back in 1994, quite impressive!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Roba said...

Yazan, Omar, apparently Jordan is full of tech geeks :P I proudly scored a moderate score, 5o-someting and I'm a "Wanna be Geek"

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Omarello said...

heheh LOL i guess thats true..

but i think I should get extra points right now cause i am writing comments at 3:42am

must go sleeeeeeeeeeeep.....

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Yazan Malakha said...

3:43 haha try 4:43 :P

you might be interested in this
http://ymalakha.blogspot.com/2005/08/screenshots-of-mac-os-x-running-under.html

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Roba said...

Hey Omar,

I wanted to let you know that we have a Jordanian blogger meet-up scheduled on Wednesday the 14th of September at the terrace of the Inter-Continental Amman in Jabal Amman at 6:30 PM.

Please let me know if you can come. We have these meet-ups around once a month to get better acquianted with one another and to discuss issues related to blogging in Jordan.
You can check out pictures of previous meet-up here. There are also links to other previous meet-ups in the link I provided that also include pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home