Friday, February 03, 2006

BEWARE - Apple iPod causes Hearing Loss

hehe this is really funny i couldn't ignore blogging about it.

I mean some guy claims that he suffered hearing loss because of his iPod.

what's wrong with people?? (suing 3al tal3a ou 3al nazleh) I might as well sue the manufacturer of the laptop i am using (i wont mention names so that no one sues me ;) ) for back problems because the chair i am sitting on right now is not compatible with how the keyboard is oriented.

Ahh neways its been a very long time since i last had something to say... i should blog more often from now on.

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to jordanian songs at www.vivajordan.net

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Maro said...

walahy omar it was nice hearing your were stil alive:)
anyway this is your old school mate marwan shakhshir.
hope to get in contact with you soon. You'll find my email and contact info on my blog.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous wedad said...

can you please email me
wedadf@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home